Thursday, January 6, 2011

01/06/2011

Buenas! Everything today was good.  I took a few pics, so thats a good start for me. lol.  And yesterday was good too, but I forgot to blog.  Last night I was going to go out to this place called Twister Club with some chicas but no one knew where we were going, so we decideded that was a bad idea.  So I took a siesta and talked with my host mom instead.  It was nice.  Yesterday was the first day of cooking class we made Cajetas de Coco or Coconut balls.  They were great.  My cooking teacher is the cutest old lady ever.  She was so excited to teach us how to cook  lol.  Next time we are making gallo pinto or traditional rice and beans.  Yesterdays menu- French toast and strawberries for breakfast, chinese food for lunch from a resturant by school, and meatloaf for supper.  It was meatloaf but different lol.

Today Spanish Class was good.  Nothing too crazy from Alba.  But yesterday, I had to take random peoples blood pressures.  My teacher is a nut but I like her.  When Rachel and I went downstairs for breakfast today, Anas granddaughters were at our house.  There names are Fatima and I forget the other one and they were the cutest little girls ever! After school, I had an empanada de pollo from the  man with the stand outside of school, then I walked home and took a siesta.  Tonight I have dance class again!! Im getting really good.   I cant blog this weekend because I am going to Tamarillo Beach on the pacific coast!  But I will write in my journal mom and blog about it later.  Chao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment